Oh, to have clear, glowing skin… said more people than you might think.
Millions of us are dealing with some degree of facial redness caused by acne, rosacea, sensitivity or other triggers.
So thank goodness for green primers like PÜR’s 4 in1 Correcting Primer Redness Reducer which help reduce redness and even out skin tone.
What does a green primer actually do?
A green primer is not your average primer.
Not only does it do everything a regular primer should do – smoothing the skin’s surface, blurring pores, keeping makeup in place, and brightening the complexion.
It comes with an all-important additional benefit: its ability to counteract redness.
How to apply a green primer
As with most makeup, there’s a right and a wrong way to apply green primer. Here are a few tips to get you colour-correcting like a pro:
- Always apply primer immediately after your final skincare step and before applying makeup.
- Use your fingers rather than a brush to apply your primer to help it blend evenly and give you a seamless finish.
- When using a green primer, stick to the areas on your face that are red. Applying it to non-affected areas can make your skin look a little lacklustre.
- Wait before layering any other products on top. And we mean waiting at least a minute. This will prevent the primer looking patchy and avoid it gathering on the skin.
- Remember: a little goes a long way with green primer. Start with a small amount and add to it depending on your skin type. Go easy if you have oily skin, but very dry skin can handle slightly more.
Clear, glowing skin doesn’t just have to be a pipe dream. Not when you’ve got PUR’s 4 in1 Correcting Primer Redness Reducer by your side.